Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ok, here we go...

Well, I did a test conversion of one of my facebook photo recipes into a blog format. It was a bit more work than I expected, but the result looks pretty neat. Part of the hassle is that I am used to uploading a bunch of pictures, adding some smart-assed comments, and voila! All done. Now I need to have only a few pictures and way more smart-assed comments, so it takes some (God forbid) thinking.

However, I have some free time today and a fridge full of beer (what more could a guy ask for. Really?) so we'll see if I can get this puppy up and running with the backlog of recipes I want to post.

You may notice certain product placements in photos or discussions -- this is because I like those things, not because anyone paid me to put them in there. If I ever get a huge endorsement and get rich I'll be sure to let you know -- well, actually, I'll be sure to tell the minion I hire to do the blog to let you know.

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment